Customer Service Order Entry Associate
Customer Service Order Entry Associate
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Founded in 1969, Curriculum Associates is a leading educational technology and publishing company with a mission to make classrooms better places for students and teachers. As a company, we have both a responsibility and the opportunity to reduce the effects of systemic racism for the students, educators, and educational communities we serve and for our team members. We are committed to ensuring CA is a champion of antiracist ideals in our service to schools, in our products, and in our company culture. Our research-based, award-winning print and digital instruction and assessment products provide educators with the tools necessary to personalize learning for every student and help all students become college and career-ready.
Why join this team:
Do you have great problem-solving and organizational skills? Are you hyper-focused on details? Have you mastered time management? Join our high-performing and project-driven Customer Service team as an Order Entry Associate! Working closely with Sales Operations, Fulfillment Operations, and our sales team, the Order Entry Associate ensures the accuracy of sample orders and related data.
The impact you’ll have:
- Verify and audit sample orders created using multiple systems
- Assist sales operations and sales representatives with support for order placement
- Work with team members to review and enter orders
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Operations, and Fulfillment Operations teams to complete processing of orders
- Work with the warehouse team to ensure timely shipping of materials to meet arrival dates as requested
- Identify issues and collaborate with multiple teams to bring issues to resolution
- Partner with team member to process Training orders in support of our Professional Development Team
Who we’re looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- 2-3 years of order entry experience within a customer service setting
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a top priority
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong follow-up skills
- Interpersonal skills along with proven adaptability and initiative
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Demonstrated telephone and business email etiquette with the ability actively listen and to communicate clearly, both written and verbally
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multi-task
- Basic Excel skills required
- Experience with Salesforce a plus!
Location: Currently, all Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, this position will be required to work out of our Littleton, MA office.
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.