Product Manager, Educator Success
Curriculum Associates is seeking a Product Manager to serve a strategic role within the Educator Success team. This role will work closely with Educator Success leadership to plan, define, and deliver innovative and effective professional development solutions. The Product Manager is directly responsible for the product lifecycle of their projects, including understanding market trends, communicating requirements to stakeholders, and acting upon educator feedback to continuously improve our solutions.
Impact you'll have:
· Develop a deep understanding of educator needs, market problems, technology, and competition to contribute to the strategic roadmap
· Drive professional development product design end-to-end; including researching user needs, gathering requirements through market research, collaborating to define creative solutions, articulating and prioritizing detailed feature definitions/specifications, and understanding CA technology platforms to ensure feasible designs
· Effectively communicate strategic plans, product details, and positioning messages to internal stakeholders; manage feedback and adjust priorities appropriately
What we're looking for:
· 2+ years’ experience in product management or a similar role
· A self-starter ready to show initiative and to perform flexibly in a rapidly changing environment
· A team player with strong collaboration skills; comfortable presenting to various internal and external teams
· Proven ability to develop product ideas and make decisions on how to solve user needs after considering input from various sources required
· Proven experience collaborating effectively with designers, subject matter experts, and developers to define and deliver effective offerings strongly preferred
· Experience working directly with customers, service delivery, and client services
· Ability to work effectively as a product champion
· Strong technology and analytical skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills are a must
· Superb verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
Location: North Billerica, MA
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.