Senior Director, Product
We are always looking for great people! You’ve reached a posting for a future opportunity. You may not hear back from us immediately, but we will reach out if there is a fit! Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Senior Director, Assessment
A thriving, mission-driven educational technology and service organization, Curriculum Associates produces and delivers award-winning curriculum, assessments, and professional services to thousands of K-8 School Districts and millions of teachers and students across the nation. We are seeking a Senior Product Director to own the product direction and execution of our digital assessments.
Impact you’ll have:
- Collaborate closely with the strategy, assessment content development, psychometrics/research, design, and other product teams to lead the definition of new digital assessment products as well as improvements to existing offerings.
- Own the of the overall digital assessment product roadmap, driving digital assessment projects end-to-end, from the research phase through definition, execution, and delivery.
- Collaborate with other product teams to ensure the product purpose is clear and dependencies are identified and appropriately planned across all related areas.
- Lead members of the product management team in their work with design, engineering, subject matter experts, content developers, and stakeholders.
- Facilitate conversations about assessment plans, ideas, and designs with technical and non-technical stakeholders for feedback and iteration.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create go-to-market plans for new assessment products and features.
What you’ll have:
- 10+ years of related assessment and technical experience
- Expert level knowledge of digital assessment products; experience with computer adaptive tests a plus
- Proven experience working with assessment content and/or psychometrics/research
- Extensive experience defining technical specifications in collaboration with engineering leadership throughout the agile development process
- Knowledge of and experience with various assessment platforms and vendors
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to work with multiple business unit leads to achieve outstanding results
- Proven track record of effective decision-making, solid judgement, and orientation to impact
- Experienced leader, with strong management skills and ability to coach, provide feedback and grow talent
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Privacy Rights Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.