People Operations Analyst
People Operations Analyst
We are looking for a People Operations Analyst to join our dynamic People & Culture team at Curriculum Associates, a Boston Business Journal Best Places to Work company five years running! In this new position, the People Operations Analyst will help move our people processes and analytics to the next level. This role will partner with the various areas of the team to make thoughtful process optimizations that will help the team better service the business and prepare for an upcoming Workday implementation. This role will also be responsible for data analysis and reporting for all aspects of the department with a goal of improving candidate and employee experience. In addition, this role will gain deep understanding of our various systems and partner with IT in administration of those systems, ultimately partnering with IT to move to Workday.
The impact you’ll have:
- Design, implement and optimize processes for the People & Culture team that provide the foundation for an effective and responsive service level to the business
- Manage key People projects within the team and cross functionally
- Provide data analysis on all aspects of talent attraction, development and retention; leverage insights to answer key business questions
- Identify key analytics to enhance the employee experience, improve operational processes and ensure effective workforce planning
- Design dashboards and reports and assess usage; enable self-service for the business
- Design and implement surveys for candidates, new hires and all employees, including annual employee engagement survey
- Work with IT to administer key HR systems and test new functionality
- Create Workday training documentation and continually train the team on new features
- Participate in the Workday Community and build network of peers to share best practices
- Work with HR business partners on documenting and implementing HR policies to ensure equitable and consistent employee practices
- Support compensation specialist with projects, data requests, process and letter creation
Who you are:
- Understanding of key processes across talent acquisition, talent management and total rewards
- Excellent project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Data-driven and analytical, enjoy identifying metrics to solve business problems
- Aptitude for learning and configuring HRIS systems, ability to triage and diagnose tier 1 issues
- Understanding of how to use data for predictive people analysis
- Understanding of confidential data handling
- Strong collaborator across HR, Legal, Finance and IT
- Preferred experience with Workday HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Time, Absence, Performance and Recruiting
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of progressive work experience in human resources operations and/or shared services
- Experience with HRIS systems and applications, ADP and Workday preferred
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree required
Virtual - Anywhere in the US
Currently, Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19.
Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K. If North Billerica based, onsite fitness center, weekly fitness classes, game room, subsidized café, and shuttle to/from Boston.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.