The Account Specialist is a member of our Accounts Setup Team and reports to the regional Executive Account Manager. We're looking for applicants with at least one year of work experience - quick learners ready to kick-start their careers.
You'll be responsible for setting up online accounts for our digital education product, i-Ready. You'll be supporting customers and the Account Management Team, which will make you a key member of the service organization. You'll be the first person a new customer encounters on the team, and will be charged with conveying the high level of dedication that the entire service team will bring to the account. Throughout the school year, you'll assist the Account Manager in preparing and analyzing customer data and helping to ensure that customer implementations go smoothly and effectively for teachers and administrators. We are looking for someone who has excellent customer service skills and strong data analysis and Excel skills.
The impact you'll have:
- Working with new customers to obtain the necessary information (including account setup forms) to ensure the proper setup of accounts
- Setting up accounts using consistent processes
- Troubleshooting Excel files and onboarding customer Excel workbooks into our online system
- Providing account setup support for incoming calls and emails from customers
- Working with customers to set up automatic data imports
- Preparing and analyzing customer growth and usage data to better inform customers of their success
- Serving as the Account Manager for smaller accounts, review assigned accounts on a regular basis, completing check-ins, and providing account and product support for these customers
- Addressing customer concerns and ensuring the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate
- Scheduling and hosting customer phone calls/meetings or GoToMeetings
- Providing support as needed by Account Managers
What we're looking for:
- College degree (Education or Marketing/Business preferred)
- 1+ years of work experience, preferably in customer service
- Strong communication (verbal & written) skills and excellent phone skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience analyzing, organizing, summarizing, and presenting data
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated integrity, ethical standards, and a professional demeanor
- A team player who works productively and cooperatively with a wide range of people and disciplines
- A self-starter and disciplined professional
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize tasks on a daily basis
- Problem solving and analytical capability
- Proficient in the use of a computer, including the following applications: Excel (strong Excel skills) Outlook, Word, CRM tools, GoToMeeting
Location: This position is based in our Billerica, MA office (northwest suburb of Boston). Need a ride to our office from the city? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K, and onsite fitness center and café.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.