Associate Producer (Math)
The Associate Producer (Math) will play an integral role in supporting the conceptualization and execution of exceptional interactive learning experiences that drive improvements in student performance and engagement. They will work closely with other Producers to problem solve and ensure that new products are delivered on time and within budget. The Associate Producer will have a variety of responsibilities related to different teams that create i-Ready instruction, which means that they will have opportunities to participate in the dynamic product development process from end-to-end.
The impact you’ll have:
- Contribute to brainstorming at all stages of product development and capture follow up steps.
- Support POC development logistics (e.g., audio recording, gathering sample content, etc.)
- Support student insight work – assist in planning, development of protocols, executing and analyzing results from usability testing.
- Consolidate feedback from Editorial, Design and Engineering on new activities and work with Producer team to define actions to take from feedback.
- Support project leads to schedule meetings, document decisions, optimize workflow, manage correspondence between teams and vendors, etc.
- Assist with asset and content tracking, and help communicate with vendors and freelancers.
- Support review of assets and copy, and learn to be flexible and innovative about balancing curriculum and engagement at this detailed level.
- Manage information-tracking on Confluence to ensure teams and vendors have access to important information they need.
- Work closely with Producer and Marketing teams on product releases and documentation.
- Draft portions of training documents and contribute to planning and running project-specific training meetings.
- Contribute to effective team communication and documentation about best practices for product development.
- Develop a general, high-level understanding of curriculum and a deeper understanding of cognitive science, developmental psychology, and user experience design.
- Develop an understanding of trends in children’s media, as well as trends in tools and technology used in the classroom and schools; share understanding with the larger team.
- Work on Agile methods as implemented at CA.
- 1-3 years’ experience developing interactive products
- Working knowledge of Mathematics for Grades 6-8
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strength in self-driven performance and initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and evidence of effective relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with digital media
- Gaming, kid’s entertainment or education sector experience
- Familiarity with project management software such as Wrike or Jira
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K, and onsite fitness center and café.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.