Product Manager, Mathematics
Product Manager, Mathematics
Curriculum Associates (CA) hires people, not positions. If you feel energized by what you read here, but aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! We believe diverse backgrounds lead to innovative thinking, making our products better for the educators and 8 million students we serve.
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing educational technology and publishing company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. On our team, there are opportunities for learning and development as we grow together.
We are seeking talented individuals with strong analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills to join our Product Development Team. The Product Manager will work closely with the development, design, and supporting teams to evaluate and deliver classroom solutions for educators and students. The successful Product Manager will have a deep understanding of the needs of mathematics educators and students, have a capacity to work across several projects at once, and be able to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
You will enjoy this role if you have a passion for mathematics education and you are:
- analytical and organized — You enjoy conducting research, interviewing stakeholders to understand multiple perspectives and uncover unmet market needs.
- objective and visionary — You can identify market trends see the direction the market is headed, translating that knowledge into product requirements and positioning statements.
- collaborative and communicative — You are able to work as part of a team, building shared vision and representing the market perspective on meetings.
What you’ll do:
- Capture, collate and share educator and internal feedback
- Investigate, define and document market needs and problems related to mathematics instruction in K–8 classrooms
- Analyze feedback from multiple channels to help prioritize development decisions, in support of product strategy and sales
- Work closely with product developers, design and user experience to define and deliver high-quality products that support mathematics instruction and classroom experiences
- Embrace diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, supporting equitable and asset-based instruction and representation in products
- Liaise with professional development, implementation, and marketing teams to ensure proper positioning and implementation of products
- Build product knowledge for a variety of stakeholders
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least four years of experience in product management related to curriculum development, or at least six years of experience developing mathematics curriculum
- Knowledge of best practices and trends in mathematics education, use of core curriculum in the classroom, and teaching styles
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to think critically and troubleshoot
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation and benefits: Equitable pay and great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer-contributed 401K.
Location: Currently, all Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, you may continue to work remotely or you may work from our office in Billerica, MA on a schedule agreed upon with your manager. Occasional travel may be required for professional development or customer visits.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.