At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Multimedia Assistant is responsible for helping to tell the Curriculum Associates story in a compelling way through video, graphic design, and interactive content. The Multimedia Assistant will serve as an integral part of the growth marketing team supporting national and regional ad campaigns and organic content. The ideal candidate will be passionate about improving classrooms and skilled in creating compelling visual narratives.
The impact you’ll have:
- Create short-animated video ads for use in regional and national advertising campaigns
- Edit existing video footage to create video ads and product spotlight videos
- Design display ads for use in regional and nation advertising campaigns
- Edit photos for use across marketing collateral and the website
- Use Curriculum Associate’s content management platform to build campaign landing pages
- Enhance landing page to increase interactivity and time on page
What we’re looking for:
- You have experience with video software such as After Effects and Premiere
- You possess an excellent eye for graphic design and digital ad creation
- You are an advanced user of design tools like the Adobe Creative Suite
- You have some experience with light coding and styling, such as HTML5 and CSS
- You maintain a collaborative spirit and willingness to solicit and apply feedback from stakeholders
- You are a strong listener and have strong communication skills – both oral and written
- You are a forever learner who takes the initiative to learn new things and apply them
- You possess a commitment to high quality work with a solutions-focused mindset
- You are able to work independently, with some direction and collaboratively, in a team environment
- You have an attention to detail that’s second to none
- You maintain strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask
- You thrive in a high-energy environment
We’d also like to see:
- Experiencing editing digital ads for use across social media and web channels
- Experience with interactive authoring tools such as Storyline or Captivate
Location: We would like this position to be based out of our Tucson, AZ offices. Strong remote candidates will be considered.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.