Order Systems and Process Analyst
Curriculum Associates (CA) hires people, not positions. If you feel energized by what you read here, but aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! We believe diverse backgrounds lead to innovative thinking, making our products better for the educators and 8 million students we serve. Above all, we’re looking for the right person to grow with us!
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing educational technology and publishing company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. Headquartered outside Boston, we are an innovative, collaborative, and mission-driven company that has been consistently recognized as a Boston Globe Top Workplace and a Boston Business Journal Best Place to Work.
The Fulfillment Operations team is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team! The Order Systems and Process Analyst will contribute to process improvement and reporting and metrics related to order management and sales support. This Order Systems and Process Analyst will play an important role in the design and enhancements of the custom applications that support our quoting, sampling, and multi-year fulfillment processes. The Order Systems and Process Analyst will support our order entry team with processing large, complex orders and during peak season will assist with data preparation for our annual reshipment of materials to fulfill multi-year contracts.
The Impact You'll Have:
- Help measure the impact of our Customer Service and Sales Support teams through KPI’s and metric reporting
- Create efficiencies by supporting the development of internal systems, tools, and processes related to order management
- Support data fidelity through an understanding of end-to-end data flows and documentation of the order management processes
- Support our Customer Service team with data processing and preparation for large, complex orders
- During peak season, preparing and processing data for our annual reshipment of materials to fulfill multi-year contracts
- Passion for data, creating efficiencies, and understanding processes end-to-end
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Proven success managing multiple priorities in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high quality work every time
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- A team player who communicates and works well with a wide range of people
- Curious nature with a commitment to ongoing learning
- Strong Excel skills
- Demonstrated record of previous achievement
- Alignment with CA’s mission and values
- Preferred experience with sales orders and order management tools (SQL, Salesforce.com and/or Domo)
- 1 to 5 years of work experience
Currently, all Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, the majority of the team will return to the Littleton, MA office. However, we encourage folks from across the U.S. to apply to this role! If not in the greater Boston area, you should expect to travel to Boston at least once a year for team meetings (once it is safe to do so).
Compensation and benefits:
Equitable pay and great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K. Enjoy perks like flexible hours when needed.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.