Curriculum Associates is seeking a Contracts Administrator to help meet the needs of our rapidly-growing organization. This person will support the legal team by assisting with customer contract review and related matters.
Why join this team:
This is a great opportunity to join the highly-respected legal team at CA. You will be a part of a small, close knit team that is hard-working, supportive, and appreciative of one another. Additionally, this position offers the opportunity to work with key players across our organization, and the added benefit of baked goods courtesy of the team.
The impact you’ll have:
- Assist with review and execution of customer contracts
- Maintain smooth and seamless contract administration processes
- Establish and maintain files and tracking database of customer and vendor contracts
- Develop and maintain procedures for complying with legal and regulatory requirements
Who we’re looking for:
- At least two years of contract administration experience, preferably with contracts involving data-rights issues
- Experience reviewing and negotiating terms and conditions of commercial contracts as well as RFPs from state and local governmental entities
- Experience in creating process improvements and improving contract-management practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and oral communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment while maintaining a good sense of humor
- A law degree is not required for this position, although candidates with a law degree may be considered
More about this role:
Location: North Billerica, MA
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.