At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the achievement of larger organizational goals. They coordinate efforts among different projects without directly managing any one of them. Instead, they lead the overall program with strong attention to strategy, implementation, and delegation.
The impact you’ll have:
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks
- Report on program performance to management and stakeholders
- Resolve program scope issues
- Liaise with the sales and marketing teams to ensure alignment on strategy and timelines
What we’re looking for:
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work positively with a range of individuals from different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to see the bigger picture and sell the vision
- Proven understanding of how different project interlink and overlap
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Action-oriented and deadline-driven
- Comfortable proposing and implementing creative ideas and solutions
Location: North Billerica, MA; Brooklyn, NY; or remote
Other Information: Willingness to work East Coast business hours (9am - 5pm EST) is required
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.