At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is seeking a highly qualified Integration Analyst to serve as a core member in the Business Systems team within the Information Technology department. The position will report to the Applications Manager, Business Intelligence (BI) & Integrations. The Integration Analyst will act as an intermediary between our business partners and technical teams and will be responsible for collecting, clarifying, documenting, and maintaining integration requirements and specifications. The position will also collaborate with technical teams to ensure those specifications are met through the SDLC and will participate in the post-production support of these integrations.
Why join this team:
You’ll have both hands-on and strategic involvement in scaling our Integration applications and solutions to meet the demands of a fast growing, collaborative, and dynamic organization.
The impact you’ll have:
- Work with business partners to elicit and capture business needs; understand the customer journey and define detailed user requirements to enhance the design and development of our integrations.
- Act as an intermediary between business and IT by using a deep understanding of business processes and technology to help business partners achieve their desired outcomes. In addition, actively collaborate with other platform specific Business Analysts to develop solutions and enhance existing functionality.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and document current and future state processes by creating functional and technical specification documents, process flows, etc.
- Assist project managers by identifying project milestones, tasks, issues, risks and providing regular project status reports.
- Collaborate with QA resources to build testing plans, scenarios, scripts, and data to support QA efforts; actively participates in unit, system, and user acceptance testing.
- Actively monitor and support Integration jobs (e.g., iPaaS, SSIS, Web Services, Scribe Insight, Domo), including analyzing/resolving errors and inconsistencies in the data, in collaboration and partnership with technical teams and third-party vendors.
- Collaborate with IT management, business partners, the PMO, technical teams, and third-party vendors to identify areas of improvement for our Integration platforms and solutions, and successfully execute project activities.
Who we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of business and system analysis experience.
- 3+ years of experience supporting complex system integrations through the SDLC on a tier-1 integration/API platform such as MuleSoft., Dell Boomi, Informatica, etc.
- 3+ years of experience as a member of integration projects and coordinating with various teams (business, development, 3rd parties, etc.) through the SDLC to drive business improvements and outcomes.
- 2+ years of experience designing, implementing, and testing APIs.
- Extensive knowledge of ETL methodologies, strategies, and tools.
- Strong understanding of integration platforms, protocols, standards, languages, and formats (e.g. iPaaS, SSIS, SFTP, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, etc.).
- Understanding of SQL and other related query and scripting languages.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and detail oriented.
- Strong customer service skills with high concern for quality and customer satisfaction.
- Must be available to occasionally work off-hours to support project activities and deployments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
We’d also love to see, though not required:
- Experience with tier-1 applications such as Salesforce.com and Workday.
- Functional knowledge of ERP core business processes (e.g., order management, distribution/fulfillment, invoicing, customers, procurement, inventory, HR, financial reporting, etc.) preferably in the Education technology industry.
- Experience with CRM or ERP implementations, in a highly integrated environment including Warehouse Management Systems.
More about this role:
Location: Once our office reopens, this role will report to our Concord Road, Billerica office.
Starting date: ASAP
Perks: Remote flexibility is an option 1 day per week as on-site needs permit.
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.