Data Governance Analyst
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing educational technology and publishing company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. Located outside Boston, we are an innovative, collaborative, and mission-driven company that has been consistently recognized as a Boston Globe Top Workplace and a Boston Business Journal Best Place to Work.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our growing Sales Operations Team as our new Data Analyst reporting to the Associate VP of Sales Ops. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of our company-wide Data Governance as it pertains to Contacts and Account Alert data. This individual will be responsible for data creation/maintenance as well as building out documentation and audit processes to proactively identify any gaps/errors to ensure the ongoing integrity of the underlying data. In this role you will interact with a variety of other departments, including Inside Sales, Account Management, and Marketing.
We will begin reviewing resumes for this role the week of 9/28/20.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for being the subject matter expert in all things related to Contacts in Salesforce.
- Document all processes as they relate to the creation and maintenance of Contacts.
- Create an ongoing audit process for Contact and Alert data to maintain integrity and accuracy.
- Contribute to the successful collection of powerful, precise data that can be used to better understand and serve the needs of the company.
- Engage as needed in future enhancements by providing your ideas and feedback as it relates to Contacts and Alerts.
- Support the Associate VP of Sales Ops with special projects.
- Lead data cleansing projects as needed.
- Using tools, like SQL or Access, to effectively mine large datasets.
- Creating cards in Domo to aid in keeping the data clean and supplying datasets used in marketing campaigns and company reach outs.
Why you’ll want to join our team:
- A supportive, collaborative, and welcoming working environment
- We are champions of a clean data-driven culture
- Opportunities for growth and learning in an expanding team
- See your voice and efforts affect positive change for educators and our company
- Gain insight into operations across the company
Who we’re looking for:
- Highly detail-oriented individual who must love clean data
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with SQL databases and queries are a plus
- Experience with Domo or equivalent BI tools are a plus
- Analytic, critical thinker who enjoys solving problems
- A clear and concise communicator both verbally and in writing
- Someone with a growth mindset who is curious, ambitious, and loves to learn
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and adapts well to change
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.