Adoption Strategy & Marketing Manager
The Adoption Strategy Marketing Manager will serve as the internal go to person for questions regarding our custom Math/ELA products. Creating custom marketing and sampling resources for the sales teams and supporting adoption sales opportunities are integral components to the successful execution of our state Math/ELA adoption campaigns.
The Adoption Strategy and Marketing Manager will support the adoption director on all math and ELA adoptions at the state level. This person will work closely with the adoption director on all campaigns from pre-work to planning and execution. The purpose of this role is to own the marketing specific portions of all adoption submissions and campaigns.
The Impact You'll Have:
- Customize product front matter and create custom collateral to align to state specific standards/needs.
- Create state specific sampling
- Manage Demo Account Process/tracking for Adoptions
- Complete district rubrics in adoption states
- Partner with our design and production teams to create high quality marketing materials to fit a variety of channel needs, including but not limited to social media, online advertising, and sales representative distribution
- Support internal training plans by planning for events, developing high-quality event materials, and delivering sales trainings as needed for Math/ELA campaigns in adoption and open territory states
- Serve as the “go to” person for questions about our custom Math/ELA offerings and work with product teams to deliver timely responses to the field teams
Who We're Looking for:
- Ability to project manage and execute on detailed project plans.
- Ability to develop deep product and market knowledge.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally and collaborating with a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
- Extraordinary organizational, verbal, and written communication, and presentation skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Experience in Math Education or a deep understanding of K-8 mathematics nationally and with respect to state specific standards
Not required, though we’d love to see:
- 1-3 years in Marketing Support
- Experience developing detailed marketing plans for the education industry, K-8 textbook adoption experience
- Experience in ELA Education or a deep understanding of ELA K-8 standards
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.