Curriculum Associates seeks a qualified Salesforce Administrator with experience supporting business organizations. This position will be an important link between the business functions and the IT development team.
The candidate will be experienced professional providing functional and application support for Salesforce, Rootstock ERP (built on Force.com platform) and other business systems platforms. The candidate must have the ability to work as a team member or individually to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately with minimal supervision. The candidate must possess good task management skills, strong troubleshooting skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills. This position should be a highly motivated self-starter who likes working and staying current with the latest technologies and takes ownership of support and troubleshooting responsibilities. Our organization is currently in a transformational phase due to our growth and changing industry; therefore, candidates with experience working in rapid growth organizations are highly desired.
The impact you’ll have:
- Implement and maintain Salesforce and Rootstock system configuration, users, profiles, roles and system integrations using best practices.
- Provides end-user application support for Salesforce and Rootstock application. This includes troubleshooting errors, managing support tickets, and testing solutions.
- Research, recommend and implement AppExchange applications for Salesforce to meet business needs.
- Maintain Salesforce data, create queries, reports and dashboards as per user requests.
- Assist with research and recommendation of Salesforce releases and new functionality.
- Support the team with the operational objectives by assisting in analyzing business functions and processes, collecting requirements, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Provide and implement change control management and UAT process using best practices.
- Documents current and future state processes and develops functional specifications.
- Designs new applications, or enhancements to existing systems by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, determining system capabilities; assists with writing technical specifications.
- Responsible for conducting unit and system testing of new functionality and projects.
- Assist with building of test plans, scenarios, and scripts to support QA/ UAT efforts.
- Assist with developing training materials and ensure that all the systems documentation is kept current.
- Works closely with system architects and developers to ensure requirements are satisfied and act as liaison to the business to address any challenges or required modifications.
- Implements Salesforce configuration changes to support system functionality or modifications.
- Work with Salesforce support on Salesforce bugs, system limitations and workarounds.
- Familiarity with Salesforce development components.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience administering and supporting Salesforce Sales Cloud across multiple departments in an organization.
- Strong business analyst experience including requirements gathering, functional specifications and QA test scripts.
- com systems administration certification is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid task management skills and experience.
- Experience designing reports, forms and configuration.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Projects, and Visio.
- Knowledge of SQL, APEX classes and triggers, workflows and APIs is a plus.
- Experience with Rootstock ERP is a plus.
- Knowledge of other Salesforce platforms such as Lightning and Communities is a plus.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.