Associate Product Manager
The successful Associate Product Manager will be a key member of the product management team. The Associate Product Manager will work closely with the technology, design, and content teams to evaluate and deliver solutions for educators and students. The Associate Product Manager will:
- Investigate and document product requirements in Confluence and user stories in Jira.
- Capture, collate, and share educator and internal feedback
- Perform qualitative and usage analysis
- The successful Associate Product Manager will bring quantitative analysis skills, critical thinking, a capacity to work across several projects, sensitivity to language, attention to details and will thrive in our fast-growing and dedicated environment.
- Collaborate with fellow product managers to ensure a cohesive product vision
- Assist senior product managers with creating information for non-technical stakeholders
- Support product backlogs including user story definition and prioritization
- Aid the product team in defining and reviewing feature details
- Monitor product usage and interact regularly with support teams to analyze product feedback and build product knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree with at least one year of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues
- Experience with an educational environment, software product management, game technology for children, HTML skills, content management and learning management systems are all helpful
- Strong technology and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfort in learning new skills quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.