Software Engineering Co-Op
We are seeking motivated undergraduate students majoring in an engineering discipline that have coursework in software development to participate in a 6-month co-op opportunity (January-June 2019). As a Software Engineer Co-Op, you will work on the i-Ready engineering team and will learn how to contribute to application design, architecture, and development within an Agile software development life cycle. Experience with Web technologies is desired, but not required.
The impact you’ll have:
- Design and develop new product features for multi-tenant, SaaS products.
- Work effectively as part of an Agile team.
- Develop automated unit tests and end-to-end tests for your code, as well as review the code of others to ensure quality.
- Bring new and innovative solutions to the table to resolve challenging software issues as they may develop throughout the product life cycle.
- Undergraduate students with completion of two years in engineering discipline: Computer Science, Mathematics, or Electrical Engineering.
- 3.2 GPA or higher.
- Desire to make an impact on kids’ lives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoy solving complex problems in efficient and creative ways.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Principles.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience working on a collaborative team.
- Exposure to React is beneficial.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week for the 6-month duration of the co-op January-June 2019.
- Experience working with modern distributed source control systems Github and/or Bit Bucket.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.