Senior DevOps Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer who can build out and support our web infrastructure (servers, databases, networks, monitoring, reporting) as well as our processes and procedures (continuous integration, build infrastructure, test automation). The successful candidate will contribute to the evolution of our AWS cloud infrastructure that supports Curriculum Associates’ i-Ready SaaS application as well as internal systems.
The impact you’ll have:
- Develop and advance our capabilities in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Build, operate, scale, and troubleshoot the Curriculum Associates SaaS infrastructure.
- Enhance our monitoring tools, build infrastructure and source code management
- Provide operations coverage as part of an on-call rotation.
- Work with other teams to make sure that the infrastructure/applications that depend on it work together seamlessly.
- Support other teams’ build and infrastructure needs on an as-needed basis.
- Write tools for systems and infrastructure automation.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-7 years of DevOps experience (preferably in a startup environment)
- Linux sys admin experience on Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, DynamoDB)
- Has experience operating a 24/7 production web application
- Experience with MySQL, Java/Tomcat/Apache, Splunk and open-source tools for systems monitoring / management
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Nexus
- Work in a fast-paced environment and have ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General analysis/problem solving and ability to develop creative solutions
Location and more about us:
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:www.facebook.com/CurriculumAssociates
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.