Educational Sales Consultant, Western PA
Curriculum Associates is looking for an Educational Sales Consultant to work closely with the Director of Sales for the Mid-Atlantic region and will be responsible for managing outside sales in the assigned territory in Western Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate is passionate about education and improving the lives of students and teachers and will possess a skill set that includes the ability to build interdependent relationships with school and district-level administrators to promote digital and print-based programs within the Curriculum Associates portfolio.
The impact you'll have:
- Be an expert on the company’s product portfolio, the issues faced by teachers in the classroom and the latest educational trends at the local, state and national level
- Demonstrate effective territory management
- Establish relationships with school district leaders in targeted accounts
- Develop relationships with pilot teachers and ensure smooth implementations
- Work with district administrators on launching and maintaining successful engagement campaigns
- Deliver key sales presentations
- Represent Curriculum Associates at national and regional conferences
- Demonstrate productive and successful working relationships with internal stakeholders to include Sales, Service, Account Management, and Product Development teams
- Develop and implement sales plans & strategies to effectively utilize multiple resources
- Create and maintain an accurate opportunities pipeline
- Continuously and accurately forecast sales results
- Communicate to sales leadership information such as product needs, market conditions, promotional activities, business opportunities, sales trends, and competition strategies/activities
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of sales experience, preferably in Education or SaaS: OR 3 years of internal (CA) experience in a Service position: OR a combination of the above that proves the ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Intermediate proficiency demonstrating digital/technology solutions
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, web-based presentation tools, sales contact management systems (SalesForce.com) a plus
- Position involves overnight travel
- Position invoIves the ability to lift and transport books and promotional materials weighing as much as 50lbs.
Benefits and Pay Range:
Pay Range – This role’s range is $69,250-$118,250. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that Curriculum Associates considers in making compensation decisions based on our Compensation Philosophy. Actual base pay within that range will vary based upon several factors including, but not limited to, prior experience and relevant skill sets. At Curriculum Associates, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances for each case. The Company recognizes that minimum wage varies by location and will ensure all compensation decisions comply with applicable state and local laws.
Benefits – Benefit eligible employees (and their families) are covered by medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan and receive an employer match. Employees have access to a flexible vacation and sick policy in addition to twelve paid holidays and a winter office closure between Christmas and New Year's, as well as a number of additional perks and benefits.
Curriculum Associates is an equal opportunity employer. The Company will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.