The impact you’ll have:
- Design, architect, and develop new product features for our internal content management & publishing platform, Content Hub.
- Assist with architectural designs to increase the product’s scalability and reliability.
- Bring new and innovative solutions to the table to resolve challenging software issues as they may develop throughout the product life cycle.
- Work effectively as part of an Agile team, collaborating with other scrum teams and cross-functional partners.
- Write unit tests and integration tests for your code, as well as review the code of others to ensure quality.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications, regardless of tech stack.
- Solid knowledge of SQL development with demonstrated experience in a major RDBMS.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Experience working as a technical lead on a team.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
We’d also love to see:
- Experience building on a micro-service architecture with AWS.
- Experience with GraphQL, Apollo, or AppSync.
- Experience working on enterprise level applications.
- Experience working on publishing and content/asset management applications.
More about the team:
- We’ve been growing really fast! In the last 3 years, we’ve grown from one team of 3 developers working on 1 app to two teams with 11 total developers working across 4 apps.
- We release frequently — generally at the end of every 2-week sprint.
Location and more about us:
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:www.facebook.com/CurriculumAssociates
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.