Foundational Data Analyst
Foundational Data Analyst, Orders
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is looking for a talented individual to join our growing Foundational Data Team as our new Analyst supporting order-based analysis. This individual will report to the Director of Foundational Data and Governance overseeing all aspects of the foundational data team. In this role you will interact with a variety of departments including Sales, FP&A, Accounting, and Business Systems.
The impact you'll have:
- Design a process to track and perform regular audits on purchase orders and orders to identify and adjust where:
- Dollars are not properly aligned in the year(s) we expect revenue to start.
- End Users of our product is not accurately reflected on the order.
- Purchase Order are not associated to an opportunity, where applicable.
- New order scenarios arise and need to be addressed.
- Review all return orders and compare to the original order. Perform adjustments as needed. Communicate details about returns to ops groups who are impacted.
- Answer order related inquiries that come through the Sales Ops Salesforce case queue.
- Support the Professional Development Ops team with their chatter posts related to Opportunity, Quote, and Purchase Order Salesforce hygiene.
- Liaison with Sales, Sales and Service Ops, FP&A, and Commissions Accounting to assist with order related inquiries.
Data Assistance – Targets and Reporting:
- Design and execute a process to keep a clean renewal base of orders that will be leveraged by the Sales Ops team to set annual targets and load renewal opportunities.
- Assist the Sales Ops team in fielding questions from the sales team regarding their renewal base detail.
- Work with the BI Analyst team to help conceptualize reporting and tools that will be beneficial for the sales team based on feedback and intel you gather.
- Engage and participate in Salesforce enhancements by providing ideas, feedback, use cases, and perform UAT as needed.
- Understand and document the flow of order detail through the systems.
- Become the subject matter expert in the Salesforce suite of order related objects.
Who we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working with purchase order or order related data.
- Highly detail-oriented individual who loves clean data
- Analytic, inquisitive mindset and are energized by problem solving
- Strong excel skills, have some experience working with large datasets, and take the initiative to continually build upon your skillset.
- Clear communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to apply feedback and take initiative to increase your knowledge base
- Thrive in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Self-starter, capable of excelling at both independent work and collaboration
We’d also like to see (not required):
- You have experience or exposure to Domo or an equivalent BI tool, and interest in building this skillset.
- You possess some SQL database skills or are interested in learning and growing this skillset.
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Location: This role will be based in our North Billerica, MA office; however, remote candidates will be considered.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.