Marketing Technology Specialist
Curriculum Associates, LLC. is a socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. Curriculum Associates seeks a highly qualified Digital Marketing Technology Specialist with experience supporting fast-paced business organizations. This position will report to the Applications Manager and partner closely with the Marketing team to design, create, and execute marketing campaigns using our marketing automation platform (Eloqua). The Marketing Technology Specialist will also assist with design and development of marketing applications and the corporate website by leveraging our CMS platform (Sitecore).
Why join this team:
The Marketing Technology Specialist will use both functional and technical expertise, and apply best practices, to leverage the core capabilities of our CMS and marketing automation platforms. Our organization is currently in a transformational phase due to our growth and changing industry; therefore, candidates will gain experience working with Tier 1 applications and involvement with new multi-phase implementations.
The impact you’ll have:
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns, including campaign flow builds, emails, landing pages, form creation, testing, and tracking.
- Drive and manage email campaign process, including content, segmentation, building canvas, mobile (responsive) emails, and list management.
- Work with the Marketing team to gather campaign requirements, translate business needs into technical execution, localize content, receive feedback, and present results.
- Responsible for administration and support of our video-hosting platform (Vidyard).
- Assist with design, development, and maintenance of websites and mobile (responsive) applications.
- Assist with configuration and technical support of CMS platform (Sitecore).
- Research, identify, and implement new marketing automation technologies and features.
- Implement Google Analytics tags to track user interactions.
- Collaborate with project managers to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan.
Who we’re looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Marketing, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Three to five years of experience overall in IT.
- Two to three years of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of two years of experience with enterprise marketing automation platforms (e.g., Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, etc.).
- Experience working with SEO best practices and CMS platforms (Sitecore a plus).
- Strong knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work as a team member or individually to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Strong functional, technical, and troubleshooting skills.
- A detail-oriented, highly motivated self-starter who likes working and staying current with the latest technologies and takes ownership of projects and day-to-day responsibilities.
We’d also love to see, though not required:
- Previous experience with the following:
- Video-hosting platforms (e.g., Vidyard)
- QA and UAT processes
- Excel, HTML Text Editor, Adobe Photoshop or similar applications
- Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager
More about this role:
Location: This candidate will work out of the Concord Road office in Billerica with opportunity to work one day remotely. (Currently remote until we are all back in the office.)
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.