Product Marketing Associate
Curriculum Associates is seeking a Product Marketing Associate to join the i-Ready Product Marketing Team in supporting our product launch, field enablement, and marketing strategy efforts to serve educators nationwide who use our award-winning learning software for Math and Reading. The ideal candidate will be both analytical and creative, enjoys solving many different kinds of problems; and can’t wait to know what new thing they are going to learn each day.
The impact you’ll have:
- Ensure our field teams are prepared to support our educational partners around the country by maintaining our internal product reference and implementation support resources.
- Create compelling educator-facing content to connect product features to benefits and help educators understand how product improvements drive gains for students.
- Serve as a key point of contact for our field teams as they sell our products and support educators by answering questions or facilitating answers from experts around the organization.
- Create key sales enablement collateral and maintain our library of product resources.
- Help brainstorm and recommend improvements to our product launch and field enablement efforts.
- Conduct data analysis and research to support team priorities.
What we’re looking for:
- 0-2 years’ experience in marketing, education, or related disciplines preferred. Previous internship or part-time work may apply.
- BS/BA required
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with presentation tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proficiency with spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel
We’d also love to see:
- Experience creating marketing materials (emails, blogs, brochures, etc), customer facing product documentation, or support resources.
- Experience as a K-8 classroom teacher and/or professional experience in educational technology.
Location and more about us:
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.