Curriculum Associates seeks a highly-qualified Workday Administrator to serve as a member of the Business Systems team within the Information Technology department. The Workday Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the Workday HCM/Financials tenant in the various environments. They will also be responsible for assisting with configuration changes, testing and implementing technical enhancements and solutions to our Workday platform. They will work closely with our ERP Administrator, business stakeholders and other members of IT team on an on-going basis.
Why join this team:
You’ll have Tier 1 application exposure and get involved with an ongoing implementation that is transforming our business over a multi-phase, multi-year project.
The impact you’ll have:
- Responsible for performing day-to-day Workday administrative functions including user setup, security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, and upgrades
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving all end user tickets within a timely manner
- Work closely with the IT team to make sure the integration with all systems is functioning optimally
- Responsible for partnering with business and IT team members to lead end-to-end testing and user acceptance testing
- Ownership of creating and maintaining documentation related to enhancements, business process and workflow changes
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and supporting a variety of reports and queries – both standard and custom
- Responsible for providing training to end users and IT team members. Serve as the technical expert.
- Identify, recommend and track opportunities for process and operational improvements.
- Create and maintain custom fields, objects, validation rules, etc. to meet business requirements.
- Regularly perform data integrity audits and validation and follow up with appropriate steps for corrections if necessary.
- Help drive business process improvements and efficiencies by leveraging technology within the Workday platform, and deliver measurable results
- Assist business analysts during requirements gathering and help project managers identify required tasks, timelines, dependencies, critical path items, resource requirements, etc. to complete a project.
Who we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience supporting or working with Workday’s HCM suite.
- Functional knowledge of HCM business processes (e.g. Compensation, Absence, Benefits, Recruiting, Onboarding, Goals & Performance, Career & Development, Payroll, Time Tracking, etc.) as well as strong systems analytics and support background.
- Understanding of SQL and other related query and scripting languages.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies to solve business challenges is required.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a matrix environment.
- Strong customer service skills with high concern for customer satisfaction.
- Must be available to occasionally work off-hours to support off-hour deployments.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT, Human Resource Management, or Finance related field or equivalent work experience.
More about this role:
Location: Remote until after COVID-19, then candidate will work out of the Concord Road office in Billerica with opportunity to work one day remotely.
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.