Order Entry Specialist
Order Entry Specialist
Our Commitment to Diversity: At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
About this opportunity:
Are you an excellent communicator with superior problem-solving and organizational skills? Then, this role is for you!
We are looking for an Order Entry Specialist to join our elite, project-driven Sales and Service team. Working closely with Sales Operations, Fulfillment Operations, Accounting, and school district leaders, a Order Entry Specialist ensures the accuracy of customer orders and related data. In return, we offer the opportunity for growth within the Sales and Service function.
Impact you’ll have:
- Assist sales reps and customers on all aspects of support for order placement
- Enter print, digital, and on-line service orders; focused on Legacy, Brigance, and Quick Word
- Verify and audit high volume of orders from customers
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Operations, Fulfillment Operations, and Accounting teams to collect information and complete processing of customer orders
- Identify issues and collaborate with multiple groups to bring issues to resolution
- Partner with Order Dispatcher for Customer Service PO inbox
- Partner with Order Dispatcher to prepare projects that allow for “hand off” of multiple orders received
- Partner with CS Manager for Special Projects of contract orders
- Partner with CS Logistics Specialist as needed
Who we're looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- 2-3 years of customer service working with both internal and external customers
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Basic Excel skills required
- Strong customer follow-up skills
- Interpersonal skills along with proven adaptability and initiative
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Demonstrated telephone and business email etiquette with the ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally
- Active listening skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices
- Experience with Salesforce
Location: During the COVID 19 pandemic, this hire can work from home! After our offices are safe to return to, this role will be based out of our Littleton, Massachusetts office. There is flexibility when necessary with working from home on a schedule agree upon with the manager.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.