The Assistant Copywriter is responsible for writing creative, compelling, and engaging copy for a variety of marketing collateral, including landing pages, blog articles, email, infographics, and video scripts. This role will support the successful execution of account-based marketing campaigns through the creation of highly targeted content to specific accounts and/or buyer personas.
The impact you'll have:
- Write creative and compelling copy for marketing collateral such as landing pages, blog articles, email, infographics, and videos that will engage, persuade, and motivate educators.
- Translate complex concepts and ideas into clear and digestible content.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and buyer personas through internal research, online research, and interviews with subject matter experts.
- Craft highly targeted content that is derived from existing, longer-form content.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Participate in creative team brainstorming.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders like Sales, Product Marketing and Digital Marketing to ensure content is on-brand and consistent with company messaging.
- Excellent written and research skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- High attention to detail
- Strong creative thinking skills
- Willingness to incorporate stakeholder feedback
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ongoing learner – able to learn and incorporate new and complex concepts quickly
- Able to work independently, with some direction and collaboratively, in a team environment
- Proficient with Programs and Applications like Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, PowerPoint), collaboration tools like SharePoint and content management systems like Sitecore
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (preferably in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field)
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.