Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, Bids & Proposals, the Operations Coordinator will provide operations support for the Bids & Proposals team. The ideal candidate must have strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills to successfully prepare materials related to various stages of development and production, from creating covers for binders to shipping finished proposals. The candidate must also have an understanding of administrative and clerical procedures, managing files and records, and familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Pro, and web-based database systems.
Impact you'll have:
This position will offer a highly motivated, flexible, self-starter the opportunity to gain knowledge about creating educational materials and project management skills, while assisting the Operations team to process a high volume of projects from submission to fulfillment, including errata implementation for life-of-product.
Tasks will consist of simultaneous recurring and stand-alone activities that must be completed quickly and accurately with strict attention to detail. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You'll own the physical proposal production process
- You'll prepare and upload files to an online content management system
- You'll develop and maintain spreadsheets
- You'll proofread educational materials at all stages of development
- You'll track and coordinate errata fixes from identification through resolution
- You'll assist in tracking and processing invoices
- You'll create and maintain process workflows and other support documents
- You'll process internal book orders and other departmental tasks, as assigned
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Proven writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- A team player who works productively and cooperatively with a wide range of people and personalities
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in proposal work is a plus
Location: Billerica, MA
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.