Human Resources Assistant
The Human Resources Assistant will be responsible for employee orientation and onboarding, working across departments to ensure all new hires have the materials, tools, and information they need to be successful and engaged.
The impact you'll have:
- Work closely with hiring managers to produce a high volume of offer letters
- Initiate onboarding tasks in Jobvite, our onboarding platform
- Create TalentLMS accounts and e-welcome cards
- Work with hiring manager to create Day 1 and 2 new hire orientation schedules
- Track the life cycle for offer letter requests, ensuring all countersigned offer letters have been received prior to start date
- Monitor expiring employee contracts and proactively reach out to managers for possible renewals
- Communicate with HR Coordinator regarding terminating temporary employee contracts
- Assist HR Coordinator with presenting benefits overview to new hires
- Schedule remote orientations for new hires
- Respond to general HR questions, forwarding on to appropriate team members if necessary
- Ensure background checks are completed in a timely manner
- Verify I-9 documentation and processes E-Verify cases
- Fulfill employment verification requests
- Prepare orientation packages
- Assist with maintaining employee personnel files
- Update and create new hire and hiring manager materials
- Ensure information is up-to-date on CA’s internal home site (uploading floor plans, CEO updates, benefit overviews, etc.)
- Update Org Charts and Who’s Who
- Pull reports periodically from ADP
- Provide additional support as needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years of work experience, preferably in a supporting role
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Maintains confidentiality
- Can adapt to frequent changes and manage competing demands
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills. You will be regularly collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
- High level of proficiency with MS office
What documents are required to apply:
- Cover letter
Location: Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.