Customer Service Representative
Curriculum Associates’ Customer Service team is one of the best in the industry, which gives us a competitive advantage; we look for the elite in sales and service candidates. In return, we offer the opportunity for growth within the customer service function. The Customer Service Representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Addressing inbound phone calls and making outbound calls, as needed
- Data entry of various order types from educational entities– purchase order, credit card and sample orders
- Supporting the Customer Service, Warehouse, and Sales teams to meet customer needs
- Identify and resolve order/customer issues, and if needed, direct to the designated resource or department and follow through for final resolution
- Incorporating the use of Sales Force in the order entry process
- Gaining knowledge of relevant computer applications and product to assist customers on all aspects of customer support
- Must be able to work Monday-Thursday between the hours of 9:30am – 6pm and Friday 8:30am - 5pm.
What we’re looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and best practices with a minimum of 2 years' call center experience
- High school diploma required, some college or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong sense of urgency when it comes to answering customer inquiries, complaints and other requests
- Strong organizational, problem solving, analytical and time management skills, along with the ability to multi-task and manage priorities and workflow
- Interpersonal skills along with proven adaptability and initiative
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- PC proficient, Microsoft Office skills required
- Demonstrated telephone and business email etiquette with the ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally
- Active listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
This role is in our Littleton, MA office located just minutes from The Point, a mixed-use destination combining shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Home to our Sales and Service, Warehouse, and award-winning Customer Service teams. (Remote until further notice)
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.