Educator Insights Manager
As a motivated and developing market research professional, you’ll have an opportunity to shape a new role, manage our flagship NPS research program, and grow our company’s internal capability related to world-class research and insights. We’re looking for a versatile and collaborative candidate who’s a strategic thinker, hands-on data analyst, and excellent communicator – someone who excels in designing and implementing a range of research projects to deliver insights that impact our business and support our mission through investments in product, branding, marketing, sales and educator experience.
The impact you’ll have:
- Lead development and execution of the market research and insights plan for corporate and product marketing teams.
- Spearhead our NPS research program with key educator audiences, ensuring ongoing program integrity, effective management and analysis of a large data set, and actionable results.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to uncover underserved needs and identify priority requirements for research and reporting metrics and tools.
- Design and implement qualitative research projects including focus groups, ethnographies, in-depth interviews and other forms of customer feedback sources.
- Develop surveys for quantitative research projects; analyze and interpret results utilizing knowledge of statistical concepts and specific business challenges to be addressed.
- Organize, synthesize, visualize, and present findings in an effective way that brings the research story to life and leads to actionable insights and recommendations to address key issues.
- Build a body of intelligence to support decision making through a variety of methodologies, research, internal and external databases, competitive intelligence and market intelligence.
- Manage research platforms, vendors and data providers to deliver outstanding quality and value.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, economics, marketing or quantitative methods.
- An Advanced degree in a related field preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of experience in a market research/marketing role in a high growth company.
- Expertise in primary, secondary, and database analysis research methodologies.
- Strong quantitative analysis, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Advanced skill in Excel and familiarity with Access. Fluency in PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with Qualtrics, SPSS or SAS statistical program.
- Knowledge of Domo BI Tool and/or MySQL is a plus.
- Strong communication skills presenting insights and recommendations with our team.
- Ability to use research as a tool in decision making.
- Strong organizational skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience related to education, particularly grades K-8, or other mission-driven work is welcome.
Required for the application:Candidates who successfully move forward from Round 1 of the interview process will be asked to complete a research-related performance task.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.