RPA Developer - Automation Anywhere
As the RPA (Robotic Processing Automation) Developer, you will lead the design, development and implementation of RPA solutions using Automation Anywhere or similar tools. You will partner with stakeholders to engineer automation solutions for key business processes that drive operational efficiencies and ROI. You will be responsible for ensuring designed processes are providing the required results through testing, monitoring, technical support, and continued process optimization. The RPA Developer will play a key role in the development of a newly formed RPA Center of Excellence.
A day in the life:
- Responsible for the design, development, deployment, and ongoing support of RPA technology-enabled solutions and operating model.
- Support the organizational RPA strategy by being a key voice in the assessment and prioritization of RPA opportunities through evaluation and understanding of business processes and potential benefits (ROI).
- Design and configure new RPA processes and objects in the RPA tool (Automation Anywhere) by adopting design principles that drive high reusability, maintainability, and scalability.
- Partner in the analysis and documentation of requirements, testing, RPA runbook and other design artifacts.
- Collaborate with business leaders and stakeholders to identify ways to improve existing processes, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs.
- Lead test case development and unit testing for a variety of automations; support business partners during the UAT (User Acceptance Testing) phase.
- Provide technical support, including the use of scripting and coding to resolve automation issues; facilitate the escalation of complex technical problems to appropriate channels.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicate project risks and issues to stakeholders accordingly and provide inputs to the change control process.
- 2-3 years of RPA development and implementation experience
- 2+ years with RPA tools (Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism, etc)
- 2+ years with testing staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments and providing post-production support.
- 3+ years partnering with business stakeholders, gathering business requirements, and designing solutions.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.