Product Director, Assessment Platforms
In this role, the Product Director will collaborate with cross-functional teams from across the organization to drive the creation and evolution of existing and new assessment platform projects. They will work closely with the assessment strategy, research, psychometric, design, and content development teams to define the technology/platform deliverables for new assessment offerings and improvements to existing offerings. The Product Director will own the execution of the technology deliverables from early definition through market delivery and maintenance. They will be a leader in the software product management organization; mentoring and managing other product managers working on the platform assessment projects and collaborating with their product and engineering peers to deliver their portion of the overall roadmap.
The impact you'll have:
- Collaborates closely with the assessment strategy, assessment content development, psychometrics/research, design, and other product teams to come to the platform definition of new assessment products as well as improvements to existing offerings
- Own the assessment platform portions of the overall technical product roadmap, driving assessment platform projects end-to-end, from the research phase through definition, execution, delivery, and into maintenance
- Collaborates with other platform product teams to ensure the product purpose is clear and dependencies are identified and appropriately planned across all related areas
- Leads members of the platform product management team in their work with design, engineering, subject matter experts, content developers, and stakeholders
- Facilitates conversations about assessment platform plans, ideas, and designs with technical and non-technical stakeholders for feedback and iteration
- Collaborates with assessment strategy and marketing teams to create go-to-market plans and collateral for new assessment products and features
Who we're looking for:
- 8+ years of related assessment and technical experience; at least 5 years of management experience
- Expert level knowledge of digital assessment products; experience with computer adaptive tests a plus
- Proven experience working with assessment content and/or psychometrics/research
- Extensive experience defining technical specifications in collaboration with engineering leadership throughout the agile development process
- Knowledge of and experience with various assessment platforms and vendors
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to work with multiple business unit leads to achieve outstanding results
- Proven track record of effective decision-making and solid judgement
- Experienced leader, with strong management skills and ability to coach, provide feedback and grow talent
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Privacy Rights Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.