National Director, Content and Implementation
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The National Director, Content and Implementation position will play a lead role in driving revenue for Curriculum Associates. This is a leadership position that focuses on multiple facets to secure both new accounts and evaluate the overall health of existing accounts. Our mission is to make classrooms a better place and an overarching goal of a National Director is to assess and increase the positive impact of our programs on students.
The position reports to the Associate Vice President, Content and Implementation and works cross-functionally with sales, account management, professional development, product development and educator success functions.
Impact you will have:
- Conducting gold standard sales presentations in all products with a strong orientation to how we serve schools in their quest for high standards and equity.
- Conducting keynote speeches, pre-sales workshops, dinner meetings, conference sessions, symposium workshops, and high-level assessment reviews, building name recognition and relationships in the national education community.
- Consulting with districts on data and how they are utilizing i-Ready Learning for growth gains for all student groups.
- Serve as the “voice of the educator” on cross-functional teams, providing color and context on the needs of educators using Curriculum Associates’ programs.
- Lead training for teams in the field to help them deliver clear, compelling, and consistent guidance to educators regarding their work in relation to the power of i-Ready data.
Who we’re looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a strong interest in working for a mission-centric organization. Ideal candidates will also exhibit qualifications including:
- Expertise in K-8 ELA and/or K-8 Mathematics pedagogy
- High data literacy
- Exceptional presentation skills in-person and through multi-media (video, Zoom)
- Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally and collaborating with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability developing deep product and market knowledge quickly.
- Exceptional writing ability and extensive experience developing content for diverse audiences, especially ELLs.
- Extraordinary organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Media savvy and social presence on education channels a plus.
- Experience as a classroom teacher, an administrator in a K-8 school system, or other experience working directly with K-8 educators is strongly preferred.
- Comfortable with heavy travel.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Spanish preferred
Salary: Commensurate with experience; excellent benefits.
Starting Date: As soon as possible.
Looking for a candidate on the West coast, ideally in California.
If you have applied for an educator-facing position, please note business travel up to 50% is required and considered an essential function of the job. Travel includes overnight stays at hotels and transportation via car, plane, and/or public transportation.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.