Senior Sitecore Developer - ASP.NET
Senior Sitecore Developer – ASP.NET
We are seeking a highly qualified Senior Sitecore Developer to serve as a member of the Business Systems team within the Information Technology department. As our lead developer, you’ll work closely with business stakeholders, the IT team, and outside contractors to develop and deploy our corporate website.
Why join this team:
You’ll join a growing team to take us to the next level. This is not a maintenance role. We have a well-defined roadmap of microsites we want to continue to centralize on Sitecore. Curriculum Associates is continuing to invest in scaling up. Join us!
The impact you’ll have:
- You’ll serve as our in-house Sitecore expert and mentor backend developers, frontend developers, content editors, and other end users.
- In collaboration with team members in a matrix environment (Marketing, IT Development, IT Infrastructure, Business Systems), you’ll define the scope, level of effort, risks, dependencies, and business requirements of development efforts.
- You’ll create and maintain technical documentation related to solutions.
- You’ll build scalable enterprise architecture based upon Helix conventions and principles.
- You’ll perform development tasks and unit testing using best practices.
- You’ll conduct code reviews of deliverables from other developers.
- You’ll manage the build and release process using Azure DevOps.
- You’ll effectively communicate task and project status and escalate to management as necessary.
- You’ll proactively manage assigned issues and risks as well as develop remediation plans.
Who we’re looking for:
- Certified in Sitecore Version 8+.
- 5+ years' development experience with C#/ASP.NET/MVC.
- 3+ years’ experience developing on the Sitecore platform (Sitecore version 9 experience preferred; Sitecore 8.2+ required).
- 3+ years of experience writing SQL (SQL Server or MySQL) and query optimization.
- Experience using Git for version control.
- Understanding of frontend development frameworks such as Bootstrap, React, Angular, etc.
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups.
- Strong customer service skills with high concern for customer satisfaction.
We’d also love to see, though not required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Deployment and Release management experience using Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy, or equivalent.
More about this role:
Please note: This is a full-time regular opportunity and not open to contractors.
Location: We are currently focusing on candidates within commuting distance to our North Billerica, MA home office. We offer round-trip shuttle service from Back Bay, Kenmore, Union Square, and Alewife MBTA stations.
Perks: Remote flexibility is an option 1 day per week as on-site needs permit.
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.