Warehouse Associate (Temporary)
Curriculum Associates is a privately owned, socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. We are currently seeking a reliable, hardworking Warehouse Associate to join our organization during peak season to help us achieve our mission in serving over 8 million students nationwide. At Curriculum Associates, our Warehouse Associates play a key role in supporting our vision of making classrooms better places for students and teachers. They are responsible for getting the right product, to the right location, at the right time while moving at a fast pace! In this position, you will perform an array of warehouse activities such as replenish stock, pick, pack, and ship orders. Keen attention to detail is a must, as you will be preparing orders for the educational institutions we serve.
The impact you’ll have:
- Process, pack, and ship orders accurately using radio-frequency hand-held equipment
- Restock pallet locations and flow racks as needed
- Inspect products for damages and report as needed
- Prepare products for shipping; handle cartons sent down shipping lanes, build-up pallets, and accurately label freight
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
- Follow all safety protocol and warehouse procedures
Who we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or GED
- Physical stamina and dexterity necessary for the work; ability to lift or move at least 40 lbs on a continual and repetitive basis
- 10-hour shifts, 5 days per week. Weekend shifts possible in July/August timeframe
- Solid communication skills interpersonal skills
We’d also love to see, though not required:
- Work experience in a warehouse setting
- Familiarity with the use of hand trucks, pallet jacks, and other necessary warehouse equipment
More about this role:
Location: Littleton, MA
Starting date: ASAP
Ending date: Ideally end of September
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.