Program Manager, Education Technology
This role will support the ongoing growth of a suite of sophisticated assessment and instruction products in the K-8 educational market. This position reports to a Senior Director and works cross-functionally with product development, sales, and account management teams. The Program Manager position will focus on developing and executing go-to-market plans for Curriculum Associates’ flagship products and building both internal and external understanding of our award-winning programs that serve students across the nation.
The impact you'll have:
- Developing deep product expertise and serving as a go-to resource for field teams as they position products to educators.
- Collecting voice-of-the-customer from sales, service, and professional development teams and translating that voice into actionable plans to drive product growth and educational outcomes for the school districts served by Curriculum Associates.
- Developing and delivering high-quality product training to field teams.
- Creating and maintaining key collateral and support materials for sales and service teams to help them effectively position products in the marketplace.
- Serving as a thought partner to product development teams and helping to inform future products.
- Working cross-functionally to develop clear, compelling positioning for key Curriculum Associates product lines.
What we're looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a strong interest in working for a mission-centric organization. Ideal candidates will also exhibit qualifications including 5-8 years of experience with:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build deep understanding of complex products or services.
- Experience developing marketing plans and executing marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally and collaborating with senior stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of marketing communication tools, including experience in both print and digital channels.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- Experience related to education, particularly grades K-8, or other mission-driven work is welcome.
Salary: Commensurate with experience; excellent benefits.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.