Order Management Data Analyst
Curriculum Associates (CA) hires people, not positions. If you feel energized by what you read here, but aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! We believe diverse backgrounds lead to innovative thinking, making our products better for the educators and 8 million students we serve. Above all, we’re looking for the right person to grow with us!
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing educational technology and publishing company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. Headquartered outside Boston, we are an innovative, collaborative, and mission-driven company that has been consistently recognized as a Boston Globe Top Workplace and a Boston Business Journal Best Place to Work.
The Fulfillment Operations team is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team! The Order Management Data Analyst will own the process of data gathering and processing for our annual reshipment of materials to fulfill multi-year contracts and will play an important role in designing a new custom application that we are planning to build during 2021 to support the multi-year fulfillment process. Additionally, the Order Management Data Analyst will lead our third-party textbook depository order processes and will manage our relationships with these textbook depositories. This will include reporting, file processing, vetting financial reports, and investigation to make judgements about depository orders. The role will flex between providing excellent support to multi-year customers and collaborating with internal teams to ensure processes are optimized for peak season demand.
The impact you'll have:
- Manage data gathering process for annual reshipment of materials to fulfill multi-year contracts
- Leverage your Excel and SQL skills to support Customer Service team with data processing and preparation for large, complex orders
- Manage relationship with third party textbook depositories and process weekly and monthly order entry files for third party textbook depository orders and state contracts
- Create efficiencies by supporting the development of internal systems, tools, and processes related to order management
- Support data fidelity through an understanding of end-to-end data flows and documentation of the order management processes
- Passion for data, creating efficiencies, and understanding processes end-to-end
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Proven success managing multiple priorities in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high quality work every time
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- A team player who communicates and works well with a wide range of people
- Curious nature with a commitment to ongoing learning
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Demonstrated record of previous achievement
- Alignment with CA’s mission and values
- Preferred experience with sales orders and order management tools (Salesforce.com and/or Domo)
- 1 to 5 years of work experience
Location: Currently, all Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, it will be required that this role is in our Littleton, MA office.
Compensation and benefits: Equitable pay and great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K. Enjoy perks like flexible hours when needed.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.