Order Management Data Analyst
Curriculum Associates is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented individual, who enjoys a fast-paced environment, to join our Fulfillment Operations team. This position will support the organization with a variety of data analytics and order management functions.
The impact you’ll have:
- Manage relationship with third party textbook depositories and leverage your Excel skills to process weekly and monthly order entry files for state contracts
- Manage data gathering process for annual reshipment of materials to fulfill multi-year contracts
- Help measure the impact of our Customer Service team through KPI’s and metric reporting
- Provide shipping visibility for our Sales team through freight and backorder reporting
- Leverage your Excel skills to support Customer Service team with data processing and preparation for large, complex orders
- Create efficiencies by supporting the development of internal systems, tools, and processes related to order management
- Support data fidelity through an understanding of end-to-end data flows and documentation of the order management processes
- Be a team player with ad hoc support for order entry during summer months
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, work independently, and take initiative
- Passion for data, creating efficiencies, and understanding processes end-to-end
- Curious nature with a commitment to ongoing learning
- Detail-oriented and proven organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- A team player who communicates and works well with a wide range of people
- Strong Excel skills
- Demonstrated record of previous achievement
- 1 to 5 years of work experience
- SQL, Salesforce.com, and/or Domo experience
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.