Account Development Specialist
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contacting existing schools and school districts to discuss new products and services in conjunction with marketing campaigns and promotions
- Calling prospective new schools and school districts to introduce them to the company, gaining an understanding of their needs, and determining the best product(s) to address their needs
- Becoming an expert on the company’s products, the issues faced by teachers in the classroom, and the latest trends
- Managing time effectively, meeting personal goals, and working with other members of the sales team and staff
- Participate in special project assignments based upon company initiative
- Following up on all leads in a timely manner
- Meeting or exceeding established weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Setting up, maintaining, and keeping accurate customer records within the CRM system
- Following company policies and procedures
- Presenting a professional image at all times to customers and prospects
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- College degree (Education or Marketing/Business preferred)
- Effective listening, and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience or equivalent passion and desire to work with educators
- Demonstrate integrity, ethical standards, and a professional demeanor
- A team player who works productively and cooperatively with a wide range of people
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask
- A self starter, disciplined, and competitive professional
- Able to work independently with some direction
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving and analytical capability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of a computer including the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, Marketing Automation tools, and search engines
- Strong references
Competitive base salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to earn significant upside through a generous incentive compensation plan tied directly to individual, team, and company performance.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.