The successful Product Specialist will be a key member of the product management team. The Product Specialist will work closely with the technology, design, and content teams to evaluate and deliver solutions for educators. The Product Specialist will support the product management team to:
- Perform qualitative and usage analysis
- Investigate and document product requirements
- Assist assessment editors to prepare student content for use in the platform
- Develop and support documentation for educator and internal teams
- Capture collate and share educator and internal feedback
The successful Product Specialist will bring quantitative analysis skills, critical thinking, a capacity to work across several projects, sensitivity to language, attention to details and will thrive in our fast-growing and dedicated environment.
The impact you’ll have:
- This is a rare entry-level opportunity for the right candidate to work with a stellar team and to develop skills for a career in product management and the educational technology space. We will help you grow. The more you contribute, the more opportunities we will find for you.
- Collaborate with fellow product managers to ensure a cohesive product vision
- Assist senior product managers with creating information for non-technical stakeholders
- Support product backlogs including user story definition and prioritization
- Aid the product team in defining and reviewing feature details
- Monitor product usage and interact regularly with support teams to analyze product feedback and build product knowledge
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-1 years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues
- Experience with an educational environment, game technology for children, HTML skills are all helpful
- Strong technology and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfort in learning new skills quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.