At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Founded in 1969, Curriculum Associates is a leading educational technology and publishing company with a mission to make classrooms better places for students and teachers. As a company, we have both a responsibility and the opportunity to reduce the effects of systemic racism for the students, educators, and educational communities we serve and for our team members. We are committed to ensuring CA is a champion of antiracist ideals in our service to schools, in our products, and in our company culture. Our research-based, award-winning print and digital instruction and assessment products provide educators with the tools necessary to personalize learning for every student and help all students become college and career-ready.
As a Strategy Associate, you will help develop answers to some of the most important and challenging strategic questions that our company is grappling with, to help drive CA’s continued growth and impact with millions of students and thousands of educators nationwide.
This position reports to the Director of Corporate Strategy and will work cross-functionally to support leadership in Sales, Service, Marketing, Product Development, Finance, and other functions.
The impact you’ll have:
- You’ll become an expert on our company priorities and internal data – the go-to person who knows our products, services, and key data sources and metrics inside-out
- You’ll bring an analytical perspective to key business decisions, drawing from a breadth of data sources (financial, product, sales, etc.) and strategic context
- Over time, you’ll integrate knowledge and expertise across functional areas to provide a unique strategic perspective on questions like:
- What are our biggest opportunities to grow as a company?
- How are we progressing against our strategic plan and key initiatives?
- What is most important for us to keep doing/do differently to ensure that we meet and exceed our long-term goals – for the company and the students and educators we serve?
Who we’re looking for:
- You thrive in a purpose-driven, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- You solve problems with a balance of structure and creativity, data and empathy, rigor, and practicality
- You work confidently with large, complex data sets and can make meaning from imperfect information to drive high-impact decisions
- You communicate clearly and effectively with diverse audiences and stakeholders
- You take initiative to learn and continuously improve – you have experience in or are excited to learn about the K-12 educational landscape
- You are highly organized, able to balance competing priorities, and respond nimbly to evolving business needs
- 1-2 years previous experience in an analytical role (e.g., management consulting, finance, business operations)
- Comfort with Excel or other analytical software
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.