Associate Director, Product Marketing
Associate Director, Product Marketing
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is seeking an Associate Director, Product Marketing to join our growing Product Marketing team. The Associate Director will oversee a talented team and directly influence product marketing for a portfolio of products and features available in the award-winning i-Ready program. In this role, you will work closely with our service team and senior leadership to develop product strategies that support our educational partners and drive our sales initiatives
To do well in this role, you need strong interpersonal skills, a very fine eye for detail, and the proven ability to market complex technical products. You are analytical and a creative problem solver, and you enjoy learning something new every day.
The impact you'll have:
- Play a critical role in supporting strategic sales initiatives, driving new business and the retention of i-Ready accounts.
- Oversee marketing of a portfolio of products and features in i-Ready.
- Create compelling educator-facing content to connect product features to benefits and help educators understand how product improvements drive gains for students.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product development, field, and sales teams to support product strategy plans.
- Provide insight to the product development team about educator and market needs.
- Build detailed product knowledge in our assessment and instructional products.
- Ensure our field teams are fully prepared to support our educational partners.
- Contribute to maintaining our internal product reference and implementation support resources.
- Manage, develop and support two or more members of a growing team.
Who we're looking for:
- 7+ years experience in product marketing or a related field for a technical product.
- Experience creating marketing materials, customer-facing product documentation, or support resources.
- Experience managing complex projects and developing teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and well organized.
- Strong people management and people development skills, including coaching and mentorship.
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.