IT Sr. Manager- HCM and ERP Systems
A day in the life looks like…
- Lead all aspects of ERP and HCM planning and executing
- Provide thought leadership in ERP and HCM space through digital transformation and application implementation
- Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels
- Provides oversight to projects within portfolio to ensure high customer satisfaction in a manner reflective of CA core values.
- Develop and maintain relationships with top decision makers; organize and lead project teams; participate and lead aspects of the key processes; contribute to CA strategic initiatives
- Act as a thought leader to innovate, challenge and improve the current norms and culture of ERP and HCM landscape
- Partner with IT and HR teams and implement best practices within the Workday HCM technology infrastructure, including core HCM, payroll, benefits, compensation, talent acquisition, and talent management modules
- Drive an ERP and HCM roadmap; prioritize business requests to balance the tactical and strategic needs of the business
- Manage a team (3-4 Analysts + Admins) Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams
We really need you to have:
- 4+ years in strategically designing and leading global Workday HCM projects including HCM, Talent acquisition, Onboarding, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, and talent management module
- 4+ years of finance and various modules of ERP
- 5+ years managing global Workday HCM deployments
- 5+ years’ experience managing ERP teams
- 5+ years' experience overseeing multiple project teams
- 2+ full lifecycle ERP Financial implementations
- 2+ years gathering and aligning business requirements across stakeholders that span job level and function
- 1 year with Workday, Concur, Revenue Recognition Tool, FP&A tool
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.