Director, Growth Marketing
Director, Growth Marketing
Founded in 1969, Curriculum Associates (CA) is a leading educational technology and publishing company with a mission to make classrooms better places for students and teachers. Our award-winning, research-based print and digital instruction and assessment products provide educators with the tools necessary to personalize learning for every student and help all students succeed.
About the role:
The Director of Growth Marketing will work with leaders across Curriculum Associates to engage school district leaders with compelling content and promote our suite of leading educational programs. The Director will bring deep experience designing and delivering on Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and a genuine interest in improving classrooms for teachers and students.
The impact you’ll have:
- Serve as the company’s ABM subject matter expert and research leader.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to identify key audiences and messages for promoting Curriculum Associates’ programs.
- Lead the development of integrated digital marketing strategies and tactics to reach thought leaders and decision makers within school districts.
- Deploy social and digital marketing investments to reach and influence key audiences, through strategic 1:1, one-to-few, and programmatic campaigns.
- Manage digital marketing tools to improve campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop content in close cooperation with Curriculum Associates’ Research, Educator Success, and Product Marketing teams.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience leading digital marketing teams.
- Extensive experience developing and deploying ABM strategies.
- Experience working on and ideally leading cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to build subject matter expertise and create engaging content.
Exceptionally well-qualified candidates will also have:
- Expert knowledge of marketing analytics and experience using analytical software.
- Experience using paid ad management tools and third-party ABM platforms (such as Demandbase, Engagio, Triblio, Terminus, Uberflip).
- Experience using A-B testing and multivariate experiments to analyze performance and inform optimization of content, campaigns, and assets.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.