Professional Development Operations Associate Specialist
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE SPECIALIST
Curriculum Associates is seeking a motivated and exceptionally organized Associate Specialist for our growing Professional Development Operations Team. This position is full-time and reports to a Manager of Professional Development Operations. The Associate Specialist is responsible for supporting the operations within a regional team’s territory. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team and to collaborate with a variety of internal teams (Account Management, Professional Development, and Sales) while serving educators in school districts across the country.
Strong candidates will demonstrate an ability to think critically and strategically, analyze data, model exceptional customer service, and communicate exceptionally well with educators and colleagues throughout the organization.
Impact you’ll have:
- Support the operations within their team’s territory and enable the delivery of more than 8,000 sessions of professional development (PD) per year. Support services will include providing administrative support, assigning Professional Development Specialists to scheduled sessions, and responding to requests for changes or updates to scheduled PD sessions.
- Assist the Operations Specialists, Senior Specialists, and Manager with communications to educators (including school and district personnel), Professional Development Specialists and Managers, Account Managers, Sales Consultants, and senior leaders throughout the organization to build relationships, consult on PD implementation plans, and schedule PD sessions.
- Assist in managing key profitability initiatives, including utilization management.
- Assist with data tracking and management by generating reports or data sets as needed.
- Assist the Operations Specialists, Senior Specialists, and Manager with collaboration efforts with the sales organization to ensure alignment of sales to PD sessions delivered, effectively communicate and troubleshoot PD Ops processes, and seek feedback.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of six months experience in a support or service oriented role.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills and ability to analyze data to inform next steps.
- CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time, and must be highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to calmly problem-solve, display high professionalism in times of stress, ask for help when needed, and maintain a sense of humor.
- A desire to provide exceptional customer service and highly personalized support.
- Ability to easily build relationships and appreciate/advocate for diverse perspectives.
- A desire to learn and grow.
- A passion for adult learning, coupled with a deep respect for teaching and instructional leadership as a profession and a belief in the potential for excellence in all educators and students.
(1) Full Time
Location: Billerica, MA
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.