Sales Operations Data Analyst
Sales Operations Data Analyst
Curriculum Associates is seeking a highly detail oriented individual, who enjoys a fast-paced environment, to join our Sales Operations team. The Sales Operations Data Analyst will work with the Director of Sales Operations to further develop and optimize company processes in the area of master customer, contact, and order data. This position is responsible for routine maintenance of our accounts and contact data within Salesforce.com. This will include new account creation, monthly pre/post account update process, account hierarchy changes, ERP account maintenance, order audits for end user detail, and contact reviews. This person will also assist the Director with other data governance and Salesforce.com enhancement projects. Ideal candidates have 1 to 3 years of experience in a data driven role, prior experience with Salesforce.com is a plus, and must be someone who is a self-starter with a high attention to detail.
- Create new accounts and ensure they are assigned to the correct hierarchy and territory.
- Own the process to merge duplicate accounts.
- Proactively build out the account hierarchies wherever possible.
- Maintain a clean set of customer hierarchy data within Salesforce.com. This will include defining and creating a weekly and/or monthly audit process to ensure anomalies are addressed and resolved.
- Act as a Salesforce.com subject matter expert as it pertains to Accounts and Contacts, along with a general understanding of how the other functional groups within the company utilize Salesforce.com.
- Perform routine order audits to ensure we are capturing end user information.
- Assist Customer Service and Accounts Payable with ERP account maintenance.
- Work with the Director of Sales Operations on Salesforce.com enhancements pertaining to Accounts and Contacts.
- Assist in on-going training of new hires so they understand the Account structure within Salesforce.com.
- Participate in ad hoc data cleanse projects needed to integrate data from other systems into Salesforce.com
- 1 to 3 years in Data Governance, Sales Operations, Finance/Accounting, or a comparable data driven role
- Highly detail oriented and must love data
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (Access, SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Great communications skills with the ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the company
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects at the same time
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.