Frontend Software Engineer I
Take one of the most innovative educational technology brands to the next level by becoming part of our rapidly growing organization. We are seeking a self-driven, passionate, and talented Frontend Software Engineer who is eager to expand their knowledge in modern frontend technologies and is passionate about helping make the world a better place. As a Frontend Engineer at Curriculum Associates, you will be part of a high-performing team that is designing and building our instructional lessons and games.
The impact you’ll have:
- You will be part of a rapidly growing ed-tech company and will impact classrooms and students with your contributions to i-Ready, our award-winning K-12 educational software service.
- You will work collaboratively with your agile development team members, product owners, and others to understand requirements and deliver solutions.
- You will help build new and innovative solutions that solve challenging software issues.
Who we’re looking for:
- Self-driven individuals who are eager to grow their knowledge of frontend technologies.
- Problem solvers who can find and implement solutions to complex problems.
- Service oriented individuals who want to understand the customers they are serving and incorporate that into the product they build.
- People who are passionate about creating, owning, and maintaining clear and testable code.
- People who have applicable experience or a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, and have a good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
We’d also love to see, though not required:
- Experience with any of the following technologies is an advantage: CSS, React, Redux, canvas.
- Previous experience in building responsive web applications or games
- Experience working in the world of open-source projects
- Educational or ed-tech background
Location: Greensboro, NC. (Currently, all Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19)
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.