Associate User Experience Researcher
Associate User Experience Researcher
The User Experience Research Team is seeking a research associate to help with our mission of making the classroom a better place for students and teachers. Be part of the ongoing evolution of different critical components of i-Ready by supporting multiple user research efforts at various stages of the product development life cycle. You’ll use your research techniques and facilitation best practices to help teams apply key insights from research. You will also have a key role in helping the research process run smoothly and improve in efficiency.
The impact you’ll have:
- Work with teams to identify research opportunities, design in-person and remote studies and facilitate sessions with both educators and students
- Manage the recruiting of students and educators for research studies, which may include maintaining participant databases, screening, scheduling, preparing materials for a session, acting as an onsite logistics owner, and processing incentive payments
- Synthesize research data and contribute to documentation of research findings
- Perform outreach both internally and externally to locate new testing partner sites
- Continuously evaluate research management tools and processes to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable, and offer solutions to improve these tools and processes
- Lead small to medium projects related to improving existing processes or launching new projects
What we’re looking for:
- You have 1-2 years of relevant work experience in user research
- You are comfortable moderating user sessions with both educators and students
- You’re a self-starter who can take an assignment and run with it, even expanding on it or helping to shape the request when appropriate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You’re not shy about speaking up when you have a great idea
- You’re interested in the “why” behind problems and can think through a system
- You are comfortable with basic project management skills and working with spreadsheets
- The role is primarily located in our North Billerica office with occasional travel to partner testing sites within 1-2 hours of the office
We’d also love to see:
- Experience securely managing personally identifiable information or information otherwise subject to regulatory considerations
- Experience with K-12 education is a plus
Sound like you? Apply now!
Visit our website at www.CurriculumAssociates.com/WorkForUs to apply.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.