Senior Digital Designer
Curriculum Associates is seeking a highly creative and experienced digital designer to join our growing creative team. This role is responsible for the conception and execution of creative deliverables for innovative, online digital media.
Ideal candidates will work with the senior creative team to understand the overall creative strategy of the brand and have the ability to follow and execute on a creative brief. The qualified candidate must have experience with the creative process with a strong concept and design skills coupled with technical dexterity and the ability to adapt quickly to new technologies.
This position requires high attention to detail with a passion to push the envelope in smart and creative ways. You must be able to take direction well and have the ability to manage all aspects of a project from start to finish.
The impact you’ll have:
- Design all digital-focused, customer-facing communications, and meet or beat deadlines to an excellent standard.
- Using best practices, oversee all branded landing pages, and manage and execute new Digital Marketing requests.
- Develop, create, and administer ad families consisting
of:Display, Social, Remarketing, and Native.
- Collaborate with VP of Creative to create on-brand messaging for all digital assets.
- Create new content while upholding localized brand identity guidelines.
- Execute design projects from conceptual stage to final product.
- Take briefs from multiple stakeholders.
- Source photography and copy from existing work.
- Develop and adapt work with feedback, consolidating across stakeholders.
- Secure brand and marketing approvals.
- Manage your workload to produce
high-qualityproduct, under fast-paced deadlines.
- Work efficiently, proactively getting briefs with feedback to be clear on the direction and minimize rounds.
What we’re looking for:
- A passionate and proven artist. You live and breathe great creativity.
- A doer. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty. You have no ego when it comes to working on small projects—you inherently understand that everything we create impacts our customers.
- A multi-tasker. You have the ability to orchestrate projects of varying levels of complexity, as well as scope, and get great work done, on time.
- A problem solver. You can take on complex creative issues and find ways to roll out solutions from concept to execution across multiple platforms.
- A continuous learner. You know that part of being a brilliant creative is taking, and receiving, critique. You can handle a bit of rejection here and there.
- A curious mind. You seek to understand the customer benefit behind every project and chase the answers to your questions.
What you need:
- BS/BA degree required.
- 5-10 years of agency or brand design experience required, with 2–4 years of management experience.
- Expert-level experience with Adobe CC Programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.