Product Specialist— Content Management System
The successful Product Specialist will be a key member of the product management team. The product specialist will work closely with the technology, content, and design teams to evaluate and deliver solutions. The Product Specialist will support the product management team to:
- Develop a deep understanding of a variety of user needs and technology.
- Investigate and document product requirements.
- Assist assessment editors to prepare student content for use in the platform.
- Develop and support documentation for educator and internal teams.
The impact you’ll have:
- Play a central role in developing the tools that enable Curriculum Associates to develop and deliver content to millions of students.
- Collaborate with fellow product team members to ensure a cohesive product vision.
- Assist product managers with creating information for stakeholders.
- Support product backlogs including user story definition and prioritization.
- Aid the product team in defining and reviewing feature details.
- Bring excellent communication skills, critical thinking, a capacity to work across several projects, attention to details and will thrive in our fast-growing and dedicated environment.
What we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues
- Strong technology and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfort in learning new skills quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with CMS or an educational environment is helpful
Location and More about us:
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing, EdTech company located northwest of Boston, MA. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.